Friday, November 10, 2006

Healthy Feet

Big feet can be a problem when one goes to find shoes that fit properly. It seems that shoe manufacturers don't want to make larger ladies shoes - especially in a narrow width. Forget faddish styles in large shoes.

Taking care of the feet is critical to good health. One does not have to scarifice healthy feet for style. If more women chose health over style the shoe manufacturers would soon change to meet the demand of their customers.

I always cringe when I see women wearing high heeled pointy shoes and wonder if they are uncomfortable walking in them. That type of shoe would make me tired and grouchy in no time

As a teenager, I crammed my feet into shoes that were too small. Finally I found a store that carried my size, 11 narrow. I pay more for my shoes, but they last a long time, provide comfort and classic style.

The Mayo Clinic Web site offers information on proper fitting walking shoes. Some of the information could be applied to other types of shoes.
Maine Warmers offers Foot Warmers for sore tired feet. A Back Warmer can also help and offers more versatility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home